Search This Blog

Monday, September 20, 2010

Today was my last day of struggle with BOA for HAMP

An nice gentleman from the HAMP program talked to me at length about BOAs denial of my modification.

We called BOA, who said there was a document missing and that is why they denied me.  I found the email in which I mailed the document in 1 minute.  Gave him the time and date of the email.  He suddenly found it, re-opened my case and put it into appeal.

BUT after talking with HAMP, I realized what I must have known all along.  It is too much of a loss for BOA to give me a modification.  The reason they put me in the trial was to get me to pay as long as possible.  PERIOD.

They are supposed to give me an answer with in 5-7 days.

I am fighting my battle with you from another angle oh dear old BOA.

No comments: