Search This Blog

Monday, September 13, 2010

HAVING A BAD NIGHT

I am having one of my worst HAMP nights to date.  I feel out of control with anger and frustration.  I feel like screaming and crying and throwing myself on the floor like a child. 
 BOA returned my homeowners insurance check today.  For some reason this freaked me out.  It felt like an invasion, and evil omen.  They are taking my house. 

WHAT?  WHAT ON EARTH IS GOING ON?  How did I get into this?  How can I get out of this?  I have heard of people not paying their mortgages and living for a year or 2 in the home.  I AM PAYING MY MORTGAGE. 

This lame modified payment is only 175 less than my mortgage .  So this is new age foreclosing?  The borrower pays until the day the Sheriff comes?

I am really in a state tonight, and I fear for my sanity.  

No comments: