Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Marriage vows must have been written by a dog.

Its true, go over them in your mind right now.  In sickness and in health, for better or for worse,  in good times and in bad for as long as we both shall live.

I don't know about you but the only one who ever said those words to me and meant them was my dog.

And not only does she mean them, she means them with a fierce loyalty. A loyalty so intense, she makes me wish I could be a tenth as good as she is.   She doesn't care if the value of our home tanked.  She doesn't care if we live in a shack.  She just wants to be next to me and have the opportunity to love me.  A walk once in a while would be great, but if she doesn't get one she doesn't complain either. 

I love my dog.

The Mush.

No comments: