Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

The HAMP Hope Hotline. Don't fall for it.

So last Monday I called the HAMP Hope HotlineThe HAMP Hope Hotline is another scam the Government  has created to pretend they are monitoring the banks.  Not that some of the very hardworking representatives don't want to help, but obviously it was set up with the same intention as the HAMP program, to keep the desperate confused homeowners busy....and well...... confused.  Bank of America even named a department in their organization the Hamp Hope department.  So when you say you called the HAMP Hope Hotline, they say which one, the one in our company or the other one?  Are they freakin kidding?  Is this situation for real?

So anyway, the "real"  HAMP Hope Hotline, calls Bank of American with me on a 3-way call.  This is when BOA tried to say they denied me for insufficient paperwork, which I produced in less than 60 seconds.  Of course then they found it.  So I was told my denial was in appeal, and I would hear back from them within 5-7 days.  Really?  Hmmmm, its 8 days later, should I hold my breath?   I am not calling them for some more run around, department transfers and nonsense conversations.

I am one of the people who has gotten off this not so merry-go-round.

No comments: