Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

THE SUN IS SHINNING TODAY AND THERE IS A COOL BREEZE

Wow someone in Singapore has viewed my blog.  THANKS!  And Switzerland!  Cool!

Thank you everyone who has stopped my.  Its a great feeling to know I am being heard somewhere in the Universe if not in my own world.  The support I have received these last few weeks from people from  my the home mod websites is amazingly uplifting.

  This journey can be such a lonely one. 

Of course I blame the Banks, but we keep saying "the Banks!"  Its silly really isn't it?  Do "Banks"  make decisions about loan modifications? 

Then there are the people who think that Freddie and Fannie are going to "help us."  Freddie and Fannie are part of it.  

And the HAMP guidelines?   They came up with the 3 month trial, which gave the banks Free Rein, to manipulate this show .


Every time they come up with a "new guideline"  it has nothing TO DO WITH MAKING THE BANKS COMPLY.  Why is that?  What are the guidelines for?


This morning I woke up thinking about the people on this journey, the ones who had kind things to say to me, the ones who reached out to me in my darkest hours last night.  I opened my eyes to a feeling of warmth not fear.

Thank you all.

And all of you who are stopping by, please post something, I want to hear from you.

No comments: