Search This Blog

Monday, October 25, 2010

GOT A CALL FROM A VULTURE TODAY

VULTURE:               hello I am calling about property abc
ME the REALTOR:  oh that is a short sale and the seller is not allowing showings at this time.
VULTURE:              why?
ME:                         he is trying to work it out with the bank.
VULUTURE:          Oh that's too bad.
ME:                         Well maybe I could find you something else, what area are you looking for?
VULTURE:              It doesn't matter as long as its a foreclosure.
ME:                          I understand you are looking for a good deal, I know of several estate sales that are   very well priced and there are a lot of good deals out there that aren't foreclosures.

VULTURE:  No I only want foreclosures.  And isn't that freeze preventing the foreclosures. 

ME:   Listen you block head, what if you could get a great deal on a house that wasn't covered in BLOOD... WOULD YOU WANT IT OR ARE YOU JUST A FREAKIN VAMPIRE?
VULTURE:   NO THANK YOU I ONLY WANT FORECLOSURES.
ME:  FIGURES.

No comments: