Search This Blog

Friday, December 10, 2010

Fa la la la la.....

Its a Merry Christmas on Wall Street!

Big bonuses for the big boys, while 10% of Americans are unemployed and the other 90% oh excuse me 87% are living paycheck to paycheck........(of course 3% of us are still kicking ass!)

No comments: