Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

ONE HOMEOWNER'S PERSPECTIVE SAYS IT ALL....

ANOTHER ONE OF BANK OF AMERICAS VICTIMS SPEAKS TO ALL OF US... EXCEPT THE CEO'S AND BANK PRESIDENTS, POLITICIANS WHO ONLY CARE ABOUT THEIR OWN BOTTOM LINE AND SUCCESS, THEY DON'T CARE THAT THERE ARE FAMILIES AND PEOPLE WHO ARE BEING DESTROYED BY THEIR EVIL GAMES.


"Im hoping that by now that terrified feeling has subsided for you. You need to know how many of us are out here going through our own scenario of this same kind of experience. There are more of us than you can even imagine. You can't tell by looking at us just who we are. We look like your neighbors, teachers, co-workers, your nurse, your bank teller, grocrey checker, your family and friends. I know. And I am not ashamed anymore to tell my story. And it's in the telling that I have been set free and have allowed others to open up about their situation in turn. Also, once I did let go of the secret I had been keeping, it no longer held the same power over me that it did when I had felt shame over it. It began to matter less and less if I got to keep my house or not. I soon felt my destiny was mine to choose... No longer Bank of America's. I know that they can allow me a modification...or not. That is still up to them, but I'm just not sure if I will accept it or not anymore. If they don't offer one, then I just figure it's the way it's meant to be. It would be a fine time to move on. I am not stressed or sick or scared anymore. It isn't my circumstances that have changed, but my attitude has. I so wish for you this same peace as well. "

kimmyg

No comments: